To equip parents / caregivers with parenting skills as part of preventative strategies in child protection intervention.
- 10 week program every 3 months.
- 15 – 30 participants per programme.
- Presented in Wallacedene, Bloekombos, Klipheuwel, Fisantekraal, Elsiesrivier, Kensington, Kraaifontein, Brackenfell, Belhar and Durbanville
- Any parent or caregiver is welcome to register for the program.
- Course Outline: 4 modules with specific expected outcomes.
- Presented in various communities.
- Online positive parenting programs also available.
- Available for parents needing co-parenting coaching after separation or divorce.