We train and equip teen parents with parenting and life skills so that they can function well within their families and communities.
- Programme is offered in schools in Wallacedene, Bloekombos, Fisantekraal and Brackenfell.
- 15 – 20 participants per programme between 14 – 23 years of age.
- 20 session workshop over ± 10 weeks.
- Course outline and outcomes – Content includes: manage roles being teenagers and being parents; understanding their children; building self-esteem; love and relationships; sexuality, HIV & AIDS; UBUNTU and managing money and ways to generate an income.
- Programme includes a weekend camp.