To empower fathers and male caregivers into positive role models while accepting their responsibilities laid upon them by their families, children and communities.
- Absent fathers have played a huge role within the failure of building healthy families and also directly influences social skills such as alcoholism, drug abuse and teen parents within communities
- Program was introduced in 2017
- 10 - 15 Participants per program
- 10 Week program every 3 months
- Course Outline: 4 modules with specific outcomes per module and session