Sexual Health and Reporduction
Equipping families with skills
To train and counsel teen parents with parenting and life skills to equip them to function well within families and the broader community.
- This program is part of our preventative work where we focus on school going learners in both Primary and High schools within Kraaifontein, Wallacedene, Bloekombos, Fisantekraal, Klipheuwel & Durbanville
- 15 – 20 participants per programme between 14 – 23 years of age
- 20 session workshop over ± 10 weeks
- Program assists learners to handle complex feelings and make them aware of the risk of sexual engagements in their relationships; sex & sexuality and Emotional readiness of teenagers for sexual relationships
- Course outline & outcomes